- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Place your mobile order online now
Use the Wireless Connect Mobile Service & Equipment Order Form to place orders for your mobile hardware and connections online 24/7.
Mobile Ordering and Management (MOaM)
Mobile Ordering and Management (MOaM) is an easy to use online tool that enables you to order new mobile services (voice / data), handsets and hardware accessories online at your convenience.
Your services can be ordered easily using the shopping cart function. If you're having difficulty deciding which handset to choose, MOaM can compare different handsets side by side so your shopping cart selection suits your needs. There is no need to be concerned about handset availability either as MOaM tells you in near real time the 'stock' status of handsets before you submit your final selection.
MOaM allows you to choose who within your organisation can place orders and enables the tracking of orders at an individual or summary level. Reports can be exported for ongoing historical purposes.
- Product catalogue – with a display of Telstra products and prices before ordering
- Compare and view mobiles (side by side) before ordering
- Easy to use shopping cart functionality
- View stock level indicators before finalising your order (updated every 15 minutes)
- Check order details and track order progression by date range, order number or order status
- Manage your own hierarchy and user access levels – for internal approval
- Reporting available – sales and Back Orders
- Payment options – Telstra account (billing account or service number level) or company credit card
- Support – via MOaM Helpdesk and user training provided during implementation
- Saves you time – it's simple to place orders via a shopping cart and track orders
- Control – you decide who can order via MOaM and their user access level
- Informed decision making – provides details and comparisons of mobile handsets before ordering
- Secure and controlled – secure online site, use of user id / password
- Stay informed – track order progression and use reporting options
To find out more about Mobile Order and Management or to subscribe, please contact your Telstra Account Executive.
Manage your mobile fleet
MBRS-Mobility Fleet is an easy and effective way to manage your mobile service inventory and cost.
It offers you a number of benefits including:
- Single portal – contains central location for all documents and forms
- Access to ordering system known as MOaM
- Quick reference – billing dashboard will provide a snapshot of your overall billing expenditure trends
- Cost visualisation – analysis of billing expenditure trends is made easy by generating bill reports and graphic representations
- Simple navigation – the look and feel is based around window applications and is easy to navigate
- Flexible reporting – additional reports can be customised to suit your requirements
- Service information – customers can view their service inventory in various ways
- Secure information – easy to use password application with 128-bit encryption – the highest level available for web-based applications.
This product is only available to MFC and MFC+ customers.
Further information can be obtained by contacting your Telstra Account Representative.