- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Find out more about the services we provide to help you manage your Internet Protocol (IP) and Wide Area Network (WAN) services.
Digital Data Services
Internet Customer Access Facility
The Digital Data Services (DDS) Internet Customer Access Facility (ICAF) gives you an easy, secure means of managing your DDS, DDS Fastway and DDS Flexnet services online.
Using the DDS-ICAF is:
Convenient - view and confirm the configuration of your Digital Data Services online, whenever it suits you.
Informative - check information on your ports, networks and services within the Telstra Dedicated Digital Network (DDN).
Productive - proactively diagnose faults, test communications channels and query the network for link status and circuit directions.
DDS-ICAF features include:
For all your Digital Data Services.
So you can redirect your services to a nominated endpoint within the Full National Number (FNN) structure, including:
Service Alarm Enquiry and Monitoring
Offering an automatic display of any services affected by alarm conditions.
Giving you sophisticated testing facilities that you can use to test your services using loopbacks and injecting patterns.
Service Enquiry Functions
Helping you check on your services, status and network configuration across the Telstra Dedicated Digital Network.
IP Self Serve Portal
View, configure, manage and report on your IP networks
The IP (Internet Protocol) Self Serve Portal allows you to make configuration changes to your IP network, view your network topology, request and receive reporting related to your IP network’s performance.
The list of self-service applications included in this portal are:
Allows you to configure your IPSN firewalls in real-time.
IP Users and Groups
Provides real-time administration of your end-users in support of a range of VPN services requiring end-user authentication.
Provides a graphical representation of your network and also allows you to check network status in real time.
Telstra IP Telephony Adds, Moves and Changes
Allows you to request minor adds, moves and changes to your Telstra IP telephony service that cannot be performed by the Customer Administrator.
- Core Network and Firewall Reporting - providing core VPN (Virtual Private Network) and VAS (Value Added Service) reporting.
- Customer Network Reporting - providing end to end reporting on the network.
- VAS and Internet Usage - providing reports on internet usage, virus scanning and content filtering.
- IP Remote Usage - providing reports on revenue and call charge information.
- Telstra IP Telephony - providing reports on call records and service performance.
Managed Firewall and Intrusion Detection Services
Managed Firewall and Intrusion Detection Services allow you to view log files, security policies, alarms and security events online, so that you can monitor your network security events.
You’ll also gain access to the latest global threat intelligence from the Internet Security Services XForce Centre, for a greater awareness of emerging threats.
Log in to the Managed Security Services Portal (Not part of My Account)
You’ll gain extra:
Oversight - with greater visibility of security events on your network.
Awareness - with access to global threat profiles.
Convenience - with the ability to review security events from your computer.
The services provide:
Managed Firewall - Reporting of traffic volumes, user activity and device performance.
Managed Intrusion Protection - Monthly threat reports.
Managed WAN Services
Report and view network incidents
Our online Managed WAN services provide valuable convenience and oversight when you have a Telstra Managed WAN product.
Online Reporting Access
Based on Computer Associates’ eHealth platform, Managed WAN Online Reporting lets you monitor your network, system and service performance. Data is gathered on all monitored devices that are connected to the network, then analysed by eHealth to create your reports.
Log in to Online Reporting Access (Not part of My Account)
Online Reporting offers you:
- Tailored reporting, with a range of daily, weekly and monthly report options.
- Increased visibility, so you can easily monitor your network’s performance.
- Availability, with online access to reports 24/7.
Use Online reporting for:
Health reporting - quantify the health of your connected devices, so can work proactively to keep them within a defined range of operation.
At-a-Glance reporting - chart key statistics in a single-page report, for a comprehensive view of availability and performance of network elements.
Trend reporting - analyse the performance of an element or group of elements, based on specified variables.
Top N reporting - create tabular reports that rank the network elements which meet your defined reporting criteria.
Online Alarm View (OLAV) Access
Managed WAN Online Alarm View lets you view any network incidents in near real-time.
OLAV offers you:
Increased visibility - monitor the performance of your network.
Easy availability - online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Browser compatibility - view details from any supported web browser.
With OLAV, alarms are updated and refreshed every 30 seconds.
Next Generation Data Reporting
Next Generation Data Reporting (NGDR) provides customers with access to key metrics on the performance of their corporate network including Availability, Utilisation, Volume, Packet Discards and Network Latency. Reporting is provided for the following access services: IPMAN, Ethernet MAN, Ethernet Lite, Frame Relay and ATM. The reporting tool is interactive allowing the end user to choose the relevant services, time and date to view performance. Information is displayed in graphical and tabular formats.
Next Generation Data Reporting Access
- Range of service metrics including: Availability, Utilisation, Volume, Packet Discards and Latency.
- Service Alerts summary page detailing top 10 poorest performing services across availability, utilisation.
- Ability to prioritise services to appear on a summaries page for easy viewing.
- 3 month forecast of future utilisation.
- Ability to apply your own naming convention to services for easy identification.
- Simplified Navigation and easy to use interface.
- Export reports in many different formats: Reports can be exported to pdf, csv, jpg for storage, processing or inclusion in documents.
- Interactive online tool, where you can view and compare network performance at different times, from hours to months.
- Visibility on the performance of all your key access technology connections to your private IP Network within a single tool.
- Views to suit multiple users with summary data and the ability to drill into further detail.
How to enrol to use Next Generation Data Reporting
If you have purchased a relevant access service you should automatically be registered for Next Generation Data Reporting (NGDR). You will still need to register for access to Your Telstra Tools.
For issues regarding access please contact Telstra on FREECALL 1800 654 135 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Application Assured Networking™ Reporting
Application Assured Networking™ Reporting provides you with an exceptional level of visibility for monitoring and reporting on application performance.
Application Assured Networking™ Reporting enables you to identify detected applications running on your network, while deep packet inspection technology allows you to base line, monitor and complete detailed performance analysis of applications and view by virtual private network, site or user.
Switched Data Network Reporting
Manage Telstra BDSL Broadband, Frame Relay or ATM services
Switched Data Network Reporting (SDNR) is an online service that is available to all Frame Relay and ATM customers. It provides comprehensive performance reports on your Frame Relay, ATM and BDSL networks, for a nominated period.
You can also use Next Generation Data Reporting to access interactive performance reports for specified times and dates on your applicable services.
SDNR offers you:
Flexible reporting - choose from a range of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Performance visibility - monitor the performance of your network.
Availability - access the reports you need.
SDNR services include:
- Customer Configuration Reporting
A snapshot of all services on your network.
- Summary and Detailed Reporting
Run monthly overview reports or detailed reports to see hourly Private Virtual Circuit (PVC) usage data.
- Graphical Reporting
View graphical reports on PVC and access link usage.
- Exception Reporting
Focus on the services needing your attention.
- Availability Reporting
Check the details of downtime on any PVC.
- Round Trip Delay Reporting
View delay times for standard ping tests between Telstra nodes.
Telstra Remote Working Solutions
Manage remote corporate network
Telstra Remote Working Solutions (TRWS) make it easy for you to connect to your private corporate network remotely, with a high degree of security. The TRWS services make it safer for you to use company services from any dial-up, Wi-Fi, hotel ethernet or home broadband connection, or when you have mobile broadband and Telstra Next G™ network coverage.
TRWS iPass Portal
This convenient self-service portal lets you manage your TRWS user profile and password online.
The service provides:
- Convenience – manage administration from your computer.
- Easy set up – simply download the client software, install and activate.
- Security – password protection and control over user-accessible features.
- User administration and password management tools.
- Option for end users to reset their own passwords without administrator involvement.
- Support and ordering tools.
TRWS Device Management
Our Device Management tools allow you to manage your TRWS-enabled employees and devices remotely.
The service provides:
- Security – enforce remote end-point protection and to enforce patch remediation on remote services.
- Hardware and software inventory.
- Patching for operating systems, security and applications.
- Application deployment.
- Packaging engine for custom package development.
- Pre-virtual private network enforcement.
- Windows Mobile support.
TRWS Service Management
With TRWS Service Management you can deploy applications, manage hardware and administer your software inventory online.
Use it to:
- Manage your hardware and software inventory.
- Deploy applications.
- Request custom packages from Telstra.
Things you need to know
- Please note that this service is only relevant for Managed Access customers who have purchased the DeviceID value-added service.