T-Cloud is the safe way to backup and store photos, documents and videos on a secure, Australian cloud server.
You can upload, sync and share files between your home and work computers, smartphones, tablets or with friends and family.
REGISTER AND GET UP TO 3GB FREE ON T-CLOUD
To get you started, we’re giving existing Telstra customers 3GB of storage on our T-Cloud for free.
Even if you’re not a customer, register and get 1GB.
If you need more space at any time we have a range of plans from as little as a few dollars a month.
We have a range of plans to meet your needs, as well as discounted rates for Telstra mobile and broadband* account holders.
|Storage||Cost per month||Cost per month for Telstra mobile and broadband customers*|
|1GB/3GB||Free (1GB)||Free (3GB)|
- Storage space in our secure, Australia-based data centres.
- Secure, encrypted connection.
- The T-Cloud app for your PC or Mac, iPhone, iPad or compatible Android device. You can also log in directly from a web browser.
- Flexible payment: if you're a Telstra mobile or broadband* customer, you can choose to have the T-Cloud monthly charge added to your Telstra bill. You can also pay using Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Here’s an important bit: Uploading, downloading or backing up files may incur data charges, depending on your mobile or broadband data plan.
It gets better if you're a Telstra customer
- If you get a Telstra mobile account, and you bring your number across to Telstra, you'll automatically receive the Telstra discount rates.
- If you get a new mobile number with Telstra, you'll need to link your account online to receive the Telstra discount.
- If you open a Telstra broadband* account, you'll also be eligible for more storage and better rates but you will need to create a new T-Cloud account using your BigPond® username.
Your additional storage will be available immediately.