Telstra encourages shareholders to elect to receive their communications electronically. By providing your email address you will receive your dividend statements, Notice of the Annual General Meeting and Shareholder Updates (including summary financial information) by email. This is also important if we want to communicate with you at short notice in relation to current issues.
To become an e-Shareholder simply:
- Go to www.linkmarketservices.com.au/telstra
- Enter your SRN or HIN (this can be found on your latest dividend statement), your postcode, the security code displayed and read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select "Communications", then click "Preferences" from the top menu bar.
- Select the communication option required, enter in your email address and press “next”.
- A “confirm communication preferences” message will appear. Please press “Confirm” if the information is correct or “Back” to make an amendment.