Our approach to customer service
Telstra's strategy is simple: Put customers at the centre of what we do every day.
Telstra wants to be a company that is part of the lives of all Australians – connecting them to the things that are most important to them – whether at home, at work or in their businesses. Satisfying our customers by connecting with them in this way is the cornerstone of our business. We want to stand out for superior customer satisfaction.
How Telstra is changing to serve you better
We're working hard to improve customer satisfaction. To help do this, we’ve introduced:
- 24/7 call centres for consumer and small business sales and enquiries
- free calls to our main customer support and sales lines
- weekend appointments for our technicians
- case management for residential customers moving house
- new standards around responsiveness to questions, sales inquiries and complaints
- more competitive bundles and pricing plans
Learn more about the work we've been doing to improve the Telstra customer experience on our Telstra Exchange blog.
Commitments to our customers
Learn about Telstra’s commitments to provide quality products and service for our customers.
Helping keep people connected
Through a range of programs and services, Telstra keeps connected those who may find it hard to maintain a phone service.
Customer service and network reports
See how we're performing against our network reliability and customer service standards. Also view our Mass Service Disruption (MSD) notices.